What to know: Ebola
Dr. Kent Brantly, one of the first American workers infected with Ebola, has donated blood to another infected doctor in the hopes that antibodies in Brantly's blood will help the second man recover. Learn more about this deadly disease and its symptoms.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water