What to know: Ebola
Dr. Kent Brantly, one of the first American workers infected with Ebola, has donated blood to another infected doctor in the hopes that antibodies in Brantly's blood will help the second man recover. Learn more about this deadly disease and its symptoms.
Around The Watercooler
- Man posts 15,000 fliers looking for love in NYC
- Police: Woman stole angel statue from cemetery
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal