Top health care law complaints
President Barack Obama plans to lay out an administrative solution to address the problem of people getting cancellation notices from their health insurance providers due to the Affordable Care Act. The insurance cancellations have been just one of many problems with the ACA. Here are the top complaints.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying