Sweet sips: What's in your drink?
Sugar has become public enemy No. 1 in the nutrition field -- doctors and public health advocates alike are "fed up" with the amount Americans are consuming. Take a look at how much sugar is in some of America's top-selling beverages compared with the sugar found in common sugary snacks.
Around The Watercooler
- India doctors remove 232 teeth from boy's mouth
- Naked thieves steal 60 burgers from Florida eatery
- Police: Man wore nametag while robbing bank
- Thief sues pizzeria for injuries during hold-up
- World's largest 'Catsup' bottle for sale
- D'oh! Fleeing man runs into police academy
- Pranksters smear Ore. cars with doughnuts
- Oops: Fake bus bomb mistaken for real one
- Pilot makes emergency landing on same highway twice in 8 days