Sweet sips: What's in your drink?
Sugar has become public enemy No. 1 in the nutrition field -- doctors and public health advocates alike are "fed up" with the amount Americans are consuming. Take a look at how much sugar is in some of America's top-selling beverages compared with the sugar found in common sugary snacks.
Around The Watercooler
- Woman gives baby to stranger and runs
- Elf arrested for DWI in New Jersey
- Authorities: Misused funds go to freeze wife
- Police: Pot-smoking perp plasters poop on cell walls
- Man may lose arm after dog shoots him
- 103-year-old gets 8th hole in one
- French cops use Taser on candy-stealing monkey
- TSA finds gun packed in a PlayStation 2
- 99-year-old mugged while delivering cookies