Sweet sips: What's in your drink?
Sugar has become public enemy No. 1 in the nutrition field -- doctors and public health advocates alike are "fed up" with the amount Americans are consuming. Take a look at how much sugar is in some of America's top-selling beverages compared with the sugar found in common sugary snacks.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Zombie' woman arrested twice in 3 hours for DWI
- Hookah lounge sued over burned breasts
- Naked man crawls through doggie door in police chase
- Dog returns home chewing on human bone
- Sick tortoise swallowed turtle pendant, vet says
- Lucky No. 13? Family with 12 sons expecting new baby
- India robbers go underground for bank heist
- 'Hello Kitty' arrested for alleged drunk driving
- Firefighters rescue horse from swimming pool