Sweet sips: What's in your drink?
Sugar has become public enemy No. 1 in the nutrition field -- doctors and public health advocates alike are "fed up" with the amount Americans are consuming. Take a look at how much sugar is in some of America's top-selling beverages compared with the sugar found in common sugary snacks.
Around The Watercooler
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued near frat house
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- Man calls 911 to complain about not having a fridge
- Man posts 15,000 fliers looking for love in NYC
- Police: Woman stole angel statue from cemetery
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace