Sweet sips: What's in your drink?
Sugar has become public enemy No. 1 in the nutrition field -- doctors and public health advocates alike are "fed up" with the amount Americans are consuming. Take a look at how much sugar is in some of America's top-selling beverages compared with the sugar found in common sugary snacks.
Around The Watercooler
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- World's most expensive hot dog costs $169
- Panda may have faked pregnancy for more food
- Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead
- Python lived undetected in family's home for week
- Willie Nelson's braids on auction block
- Man tricks police into believing he's Scott Weiland
- German man evicted over squeaky sex swing