Sweet sips: What's in your drink?
Sugar has become public enemy No. 1 in the nutrition field -- doctors and public health advocates alike are "fed up" with the amount Americans are consuming. Take a look at how much sugar is in some of America's top-selling beverages compared with the sugar found in common sugary snacks.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag