Sweet sips: What's in your drink?
Sugar has become public enemy No. 1 in the nutrition field -- doctors and public health advocates alike are "fed up" with the amount Americans are consuming. Take a look at how much sugar is in some of America's top-selling beverages compared with the sugar found in common sugary snacks.
Around The Watercooler
- Thief steals 160,000 diapers from charity
- Mystery surrounding missing Count Chocula solved
- Texas man's Halloween decor inspired by Ebola
- Oops: Man accidentally texts probation officer for pot
- Characters brawl on Hollywood Boulevard
- KFC unveils a triple meat Double Down
- Lovesick woman spends week mourning at KFC
- Jail guard accused of smuggling pot in sandwiches
- Cabin promises to help you survive the zombie apocalypse