How Ebola patients traveled to Atlanta hospital
The two Americans who contracted Ebola in Liberia are officially back on U.S. soil. A lot of planning went into getting the two safely to Atlanta, where they will be treated at Emory University Hospital.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy