Common myths about Ebola
Three states have enacted mandatory quarantines for health workers who have treated Ebola patients in Africa -- and they're getting pushback from medical experts who say quarantines could discourage aid workers from volunteering to help fight the crisis. Take a look at common myths about the deadly virus.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone