Popular now on WCYB.com
Common myths about Ebola
POSTED: 1:27 PM Aug 06 2014 UPDATED: 8:46 AM Oct 13 2014
A nurse who was treating Thomas Eric Duncan, who died of Ebola in a Texas hospital last week, has contracted the disease. But before you panic, take a look at common myths about the deadly virus.
Around The Watercooler
- Marijuana advocate ousted from church
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes