"Every long run gets a little emotional for me this time around. I think of all the people who were there when I couldn't do it for myself. I think of the nurses, people at work, my boss who sent cards ... neighbors, friends, family, all praying for me," he said.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Marathoner didn't breathe for a month
42-year-old runner who nearly died from infection training for another marathon
POSTED: 2:45 PM Oct 11 2013 UPDATED: 12:05 AM Oct 12 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware