"A lot of people give up -- they end up quitting because they're not doing something right. You have to take what you messed up on and try to make it work for you," he says. "Once you learn it, it doesn't take much to keep it going."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Couple lose 500 pounds in two years
Willie Gillis was scared he might not see goddaughter grow up
POSTED: 7:05 AM Mar 22 2013 UPDATED: 9:41 AM Mar 24 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?