"A lot of people give up -- they end up quitting because they're not doing something right. You have to take what you messed up on and try to make it work for you," he says. "Once you learn it, it doesn't take much to keep it going."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Couple lose 500 pounds in two years
Willie Gillis was scared he might not see goddaughter grow up
POSTED: 7:05 AM Mar 22 2013 UPDATED: 9:41 AM Mar 24 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record