The story MED-Hydrocodone-Recommendation, which last moved at 10:20 p.m. ET on January 25, incorrectly stated the law regarding Schedule II prescription drugs. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, Schedule II drugs may not be refilled.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies
- Couple: Anti-gay note is a fraud
- Famous comet may be in trouble