No time? Work out like a 'corporate athlete'
Six minutes. That's the amount of time it takes to complete the high-intensity circuit training program Chris Jordan designed to help his clients lose weight and get fit. Repeat the circuit two to three times and your workout is over.
Around The Watercooler
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees
- Strangers lift car to save woman's life
- Tenn. man hit with $3,000 Comcast bill
- Cops: Drunk N.J. man stole bulldozer for ride home
- Americans accused of trying to ship baby parts ID'd
- TV host wore same outfit for a year; no one noticed
- Marijuana-themed sandwich shop opens
- Maine teen charged with naked break-ins
- Declared dead, woman wakes up in funeral home