Burning the fat: How many sit-ups will that burger cost you?
Wouldn't it be great if you could eat whatever you wanted and just exercised a little more later? Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way. Take a look at what it would take to work off some of our favorite high-calorie indulgences.
Around The Watercooler
- Man wants 'murder' tattoo removed before murder trial
- Woman finds bird leg in bagged spinach
- Woman serves KFC with a smile for 52 years
- KKK forms neighborhood watch in Pennsylvania
- Regulator reverses approval of powdered alcohol
- Senator nearly hit by train during safety event
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen who asked me to prom
- Cops: Man stole woman's dog, TV on first date
- Nine-year-old steps on ancient mastodon tooth