Popular now on WCYB.com
The history of birth control
POSTED: 5:28 PM Apr 09 2013 UPDATED: 10:23 AM Jun 30 2014
Companies with religious objections can refuse to pay for contraception, according to the U.S. Supreme Court, marking another important moment in the history of birth control.
Around The Watercooler
- Marijuana advocate ousted from church
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes