Popular now on WCYB.com
The history of birth control
POSTED: 5:28 PM Apr 09 2013 UPDATED: 10:23 AM Jun 30 2014
Companies with religious objections can refuse to pay for contraception, according to the U.S. Supreme Court, marking another important moment in the history of birth control.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag