Popular now on WCYB.com
The history of birth control
POSTED: 5:28 PM Apr 09 2013 UPDATED: 10:23 AM Jun 30 2014
Companies with religious objections can refuse to pay for contraception, according to the U.S. Supreme Court, marking another important moment in the history of birth control.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water