Burning the fat: How many sit-ups will that burger cost you?
Wouldn't it be great if you could eat whatever you wanted and just exercised a little more later? Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way. Take a look at what it would take to work off some of our favorite high-calorie indulgences.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes