Popular now on WCYB.com
History of abortion in America
POSTED: 12:13 PM Mar 27 2013 UPDATED: 11:31 AM Oct 29 2013
A U.S. district judge has issued a permanent injunction preventing two key parts of a controversial Texas abortion law from going into effect. Take a look at the history of abortion in America.
Around The Watercooler
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage