The headliners have been announced for Rhythm & Roots Reunion. They are Dwight Yoakam and Judah and the Lion.
Yoakam is a multi-Grammy award winning country star and actor. Other performers this year include The Infamous StringDusters, The Black Lillies and The Steeldrivers.
Last year at Rhythm & Roots, around 40,000 people filled downtown Bristol to listen to more than 120 acts.
Charlene Baker with the Birthplace of Country Music said, she's been waiting for this day for a long time.
"I brag about it every year," Baker said. "I think we have something really special here. And with all the music, we just couldn't be prouder of this event. The community has embraced us and we have such great cooperation with our cities."
Rhythm & Roots will run from September 15-17. Tickets are on sale.
You can view the entire line-up here: http://lineup.bristolrhythm.com/
- School board facing time, money constraints to renovate Jonesborough school
- RECALL ALERT: Driving with defects
- Coal spill cleanup underway
- NEW DETAILS: Law enforcement official could be witness in Sullivan Co. shooting investigation
- 9-year-old who wanted cards for 'last Christmas' succumbs to cancer