ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. - A local school was evacuated after a bomb threat was found in the bathroom.
According to Hawkins County director of schools, Steve Starnes, officers searched Rogersville Middle School this afternoon after a bomb threat done in graffiti was found.
Students returned to the building just before 2 o'clock.
Hawkins County school officials ask that any student or adult with knowledge of the incident please contact Rogersville Middle School administration at 423-272-7603.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom