ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. - A local school was evacuated after a bomb threat was found in the bathroom.
According to Hawkins County director of schools, Steve Starnes, officers searched Rogersville Middle School this afternoon after a bomb threat done in graffiti was found.
Students returned to the building just before 2 o'clock.
Hawkins County school officials ask that any student or adult with knowledge of the incident please contact Rogersville Middle School administration at 423-272-7603.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death