ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. - A local school was evacuated after a bomb threat was found in the bathroom.
According to Hawkins County director of schools, Steve Starnes, officers searched Rogersville Middle School this afternoon after a bomb threat done in graffiti was found.
Students returned to the building just before 2 o'clock.
Hawkins County school officials ask that any student or adult with knowledge of the incident please contact Rogersville Middle School administration at 423-272-7603.
- Updated ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Fire at old General Mills building now suspected as arson
- Updated Bays Mountain Dam turns 100 this year
- Updated Doctors more careful when prescribing antibiotics