ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. - A local school was evacuated after a bomb threat was found in the bathroom.
According to Hawkins County director of schools, Steve Starnes, officers searched Rogersville Middle School this afternoon after a bomb threat done in graffiti was found.
Students returned to the building just before 2 o'clock.
Hawkins County school officials ask that any student or adult with knowledge of the incident please contact Rogersville Middle School administration at 423-272-7603.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting