What started as a traffic stop in Rogersville, ended in a prescription drug bust for Hawkins County authorities.
Deborah Ann Hall of Rogersville, Tennessee was pulled over for what they say was a traffic violation.
Officers tell us they found several different brands of Oxycodone pills.
They also say they found $600 dollars cash which they believe was from illegal pill sales.
Hall was transported to The Hawkins County Jail and charged with various drug offenses and driving without a seat belt.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event