What started as a traffic stop in Rogersville, ended in a prescription drug bust for Hawkins County authorities.
Deborah Ann Hall of Rogersville, Tennessee was pulled over for what they say was a traffic violation.
Officers tell us they found several different brands of Oxycodone pills.
They also say they found $600 dollars cash which they believe was from illegal pill sales.
Hall was transported to The Hawkins County Jail and charged with various drug offenses and driving without a seat belt.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities