What started as a traffic stop in Rogersville, ended in a prescription drug bust for Hawkins County authorities.
Deborah Ann Hall of Rogersville, Tennessee was pulled over for what they say was a traffic violation.
Officers tell us they found several different brands of Oxycodone pills.
They also say they found $600 dollars cash which they believe was from illegal pill sales.
Hall was transported to The Hawkins County Jail and charged with various drug offenses and driving without a seat belt.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides