JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Dolly Parton's Imagination Library is celebrating 10 years of operation.
The Imagination Library is a special program designed to give children a head start.
Tennessee First Lady Crissy Haslam is joining the celebration tour that kicked off in Johnson County today.
The Imagination Library bus was also there and it was filled with special guests and surprises for the kids.
A parade will be held in Elizabethon tomorrow at 9:30 in the morning with a birthday party to follow.
Imagination Library provides free books for children enrolled in the program from birth to 5 years old.
- Updated Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game
- Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger