JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Dolly Parton's Imagination Library is celebrating 10 years of operation.
The Imagination Library is a special program designed to give children a head start.
Tennessee First Lady Crissy Haslam is joining the celebration tour that kicked off in Johnson County today.
The Imagination Library bus was also there and it was filled with special guests and surprises for the kids.
A parade will be held in Elizabethon tomorrow at 9:30 in the morning with a birthday party to follow.
Imagination Library provides free books for children enrolled in the program from birth to 5 years old.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase