JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Dolly Parton's Imagination Library is celebrating 10 years of operation.
The Imagination Library is a special program designed to give children a head start.
Tennessee First Lady Crissy Haslam is joining the celebration tour that kicked off in Johnson County today.
The Imagination Library bus was also there and it was filled with special guests and surprises for the kids.
A parade will be held in Elizabethon tomorrow at 9:30 in the morning with a birthday party to follow.
Imagination Library provides free books for children enrolled in the program from birth to 5 years old.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death