A Greene County couple is accused of trying to sell a child on Craigslist. Elizabethton Police tell News 5 that 26 year old John Cain and 38 year old Deanna Greer contacted undercover TBI and FBI agents and arranged to meet at a business in Greene County. The couple was trying to sell the child for $3,000.
The Department of Children's Services took custody of the child. The Greene County Sheriff's Office charged them both with aggravated child abuse, and child neglect or endangerment.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder