GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The Greene County Commission will be considering a resolution to increase the county's motor vehicle tax by $10.
The increase will be going from the current $20 tax to a $30 tax.
We'll bring you updates later on News 5 WCYB.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial