GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The Greene County Commission will be considering a resolution to increase the county's motor vehicle tax by $10.
The increase will be going from the current $20 tax to a $30 tax.
We'll bring you updates later on News 5 WCYB.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University