GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - Greene County, Tennessee could have a new interim clerk in place when commissioners take a vote Tuesday.
The interim clerk would replace David Thompson, who left his post last week as part of a deal to have an ouster lawsuit against him dropped.
The lawsuit accused Thompson of sexual misconduct by employees who worked for him. Thompson denies those allegations.
Thompson's temporary replacement will hold the job until the August election.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial