Call it a barn burner. Ninety flatulent cows are being blamed for an explosion at a dairy farm in Germany that damaged the roof of a farm shed on Monday.
Methane in the cows' flatulence and belches caused gas levels to build up in the shed, then static electricity caused a gas explosion "with flashes of flame," Rasdorf police said, according to a report from Reuters.
One cow was slightly burned and no people were injured, according to The Associated Press.
Cows are known as gassy animals -- they can emit up to 500 liters of methane a day, according to the Independent.