People were hitting the pumps late last night in Bristol, Virginia.
Gas hit the $2.99 mark in Virginia. We've learned that the price for a barrel of crude oil is hovering around eighty dollars a barrel, the lowest price in eight months.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities