People were hitting the pumps late last night in Bristol, Virginia.
Gas hit the $2.99 mark in Virginia. We've learned that the price for a barrel of crude oil is hovering around eighty dollars a barrel, the lowest price in eight months.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor