People were hitting the pumps late last night in Bristol, Virginia.
Gas hit the $2.99 mark in Virginia. We've learned that the price for a barrel of crude oil is hovering around eighty dollars a barrel, the lowest price in eight months.
- Updated Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game
- Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger