People were hitting the pumps late last night in Bristol, Virginia.
Gas hit the $2.99 mark in Virginia. We've learned that the price for a barrel of crude oil is hovering around eighty dollars a barrel, the lowest price in eight months.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day