BRISTOL, Tenn. - Dozens of people stopped by a Bristol, TN pottery studio to help out Healing Hands Health Center.
Healing Hands offers health care for the working uninsured.
The fundraiser was at Kil'n Time, a paint your own pottery studio on State Street in Bristol, Tennessee. For a $25 donation people could get a hand-made bowl or mug and dessert. "We had a lot of people make donations. We had a silent auction and we should make about $4,000," says Executive Director Helen Scott.
Healing Hands is located on Memorial Drive in Bristol, Tennessee. For more information visit www.healinghandshealthcenter.org.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend