BRISTOL, Tenn. - Dozens of people stopped by a Bristol, TN pottery studio to help out Healing Hands Health Center.
Healing Hands offers health care for the working uninsured.
The fundraiser was at Kil'n Time, a paint your own pottery studio on State Street in Bristol, Tennessee. For a $25 donation people could get a hand-made bowl or mug and dessert. "We had a lot of people make donations. We had a silent auction and we should make about $4,000," says Executive Director Helen Scott.
Healing Hands is located on Memorial Drive in Bristol, Tennessee. For more information visit www.healinghandshealthcenter.org.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic