BRISTOL, Tenn. - Friends of Bailey Stout came together Saturday to help raise some money for her family.
Bailey died Friday after the TWRA says two personal water crafts collided. They tell us the one that hit Bailey was being driven by her father.
On Saturday, a group of her friends washed dozens of cars in the parking lot of the O'Reilly Auto Parts in Bristol, Tennessee. The store donated its parking lot, water, and soap to the group.
Around 5:30 p.m., they tell us they raised a couple hundred dollars. They will be back at the same spot starting at 11 a.m. on Sunday.
A trust fund has been set up at First Tennessee in Bailey's name, and a GoFundMe account has also been set up for donations.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview