BRISTOL, Tenn. - Friends of Bailey Stout came together Saturday to help raise some money for her family.
Bailey died Friday after the TWRA says two personal water crafts collided. They tell us the one that hit Bailey was being driven by her father.
On Saturday, a group of her friends washed dozens of cars in the parking lot of the O'Reilly Auto Parts in Bristol, Tennessee. The store donated its parking lot, water, and soap to the group.
Around 5:30 p.m., they tell us they raised a couple hundred dollars. They will be back at the same spot starting at 11 a.m. on Sunday.
A trust fund has been set up at First Tennessee in Bailey's name, and a GoFundMe account has also been set up for donations.
- Updated Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.