BRISTOL, Tenn. - Friends of Bailey Stout came together Saturday to help raise some money for her family.
Bailey died Friday after the TWRA says two personal water crafts collided. They tell us the one that hit Bailey was being driven by her father.
On Saturday, a group of her friends washed dozens of cars in the parking lot of the O'Reilly Auto Parts in Bristol, Tennessee. The store donated its parking lot, water, and soap to the group.
Around 5:30 p.m., they tell us they raised a couple hundred dollars. They will be back at the same spot starting at 11 a.m. on Sunday.
A trust fund has been set up at First Tennessee in Bailey's name, and a GoFundMe account has also been set up for donations.
- New Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School