ABINGDON, Va. - A fundraiser is being held to support 3-year-old Brayden Altmann who lost his leg in a lawnmower accident on Mother's Day.
The fundraiser will help Brayden Altmann's family pay for several surgeries he has had since his accident.
His mother, Kelsey Moore, says there will be lots of food, a D.J., face painting, a blood drive, and lawnmower safety demonstrations.
The event will take place at the Harry L. Coomes Recreation Center in Abindon, Va. on June 7th from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect
- Southwest VA school gets national recognition