ABINGDON, Va. - A fundraiser is being held to support 3-year-old Brayden Altmann who lost his leg in a lawnmower accident on Mother's Day.
The fundraiser will help Brayden Altmann's family pay for several surgeries he has had since his accident.
His mother, Kelsey Moore, says there will be lots of food, a D.J., face painting, a blood drive, and lawnmower safety demonstrations.
The event will take place at the Harry L. Coomes Recreation Center in Abindon, Va. on June 7th from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill