BRISTOL, Tenn. - Friendship Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram proudly showed off their new dealership on Tuesday.
They kicked off their opening day Tuesday with a ribbon cutting ceremony at the newly-remodeled showroom.
Many people gathered to be a part of the grand celebration in Bristol, Tennessee.
The new lot is filled with all the latest cars, trucks, and Jeeps.
General Manager Tom Hall said, "The whole idea of opening the new dealership was to give the customers a place they could be proud of. It's a great investment to the community we want to have a place we are proved of so customers will come in and have a nice place to shop and service their cars," he said. "It's just a great investment for Bristol and great investment for our customers."
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation