Construction in Sullivan County could cause some delays.
The bridge on State Route 36, over the CSX Railroad is under construction.
Crews are working to make repairs and drivers should watch for new traffic patterns.
All traffic will be shifted to the northbound lanes.
Delays are expected in this area during construction.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day