Construction in Sullivan County could cause some delays.
The bridge on State Route 36, over the CSX Railroad is under construction.
Crews are working to make repairs and drivers should watch for new traffic patterns.
All traffic will be shifted to the northbound lanes.
Delays are expected in this area during construction.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting