Construction in Sullivan County could cause some delays.
The bridge on State Route 36, over the CSX Railroad is under construction.
Crews are working to make repairs and drivers should watch for new traffic patterns.
All traffic will be shifted to the northbound lanes.
Delays are expected in this area during construction.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire