The Smyth County Sheriff's Office has identified four people as suspects in a deadly shooting.
48-year-old Gary Wayne Brown, 36-year-old Jason Dale Martin, 35-year-old Helena Marie Taylor, and 57-year-old Allen Dean Matthews, all of Chilhowie are charged with first degree murder.
The Sheriff's Department says they received a call about a shooting at Sunrise Lane in Chilhowie.
They say when they arrived; they found the body of 38-year-old Steven Neal Williams.
Two others were found injured. One of those victims was taken to Johnson City Medical Center.
The Sheriff's Office believes two people exchanged gunfire.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death