HANCOCK COUNTY, Tenn. - Hancock County authorities are searching for two escaped inmates.
Two additional inmates that escaped have been caught.
According to the sheriff's department, they found 22-year-old Travis Livesay just before midnight on Thursday morning. They found him at a home on Clinch Valley Road.
Hamblen County authorities say they found 22-year-old Buster Lee Carpenter Thursday morning in Morristown.
31-year-old Stephen A. Crowder and 25-year-old Christopher A. Seal remain on the run. The sheriff's department says they first noticed them missing just before 8 a.m. Wednesday morning.
They think they may be in a 2006 gold Ford crew cab pickup with Tennessee tag 3H13771.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims