We are getting closer to the start of the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia, but concerns about security and fears of a terrorist attack are mounting. We set down with a local former Olympian to talk about the threats and if it will affect the athletes.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program