BRISTOL, Tenn. - A former Bristol, Tennessee middle school teacher will spend eight years in prison for having child pornography on his home computer.
Randall McCoy taught at Vance Middle School.
Back in 2010, investigators seized computers from his Kingsport home and say they found hundreds of images of young boys engaged in sexual activity. Click here to read more.
He was charged with sexual exploitation of a minor.
The Sullivan County District Attorney General said he took a plea deal.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next