BRISTOL, Tenn. - A former Bristol, Tennessee middle school teacher will spend eight years in prison for having child pornography on his home computer.
Randall McCoy taught at Vance Middle School.
Back in 2010, investigators seized computers from his Kingsport home and say they found hundreds of images of young boys engaged in sexual activity. Click here to read more.
He was charged with sexual exploitation of a minor.
The Sullivan County District Attorney General said he took a plea deal.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex