A former Bristol, Tennessee teacher was arraigned in Sullivan County criminal court this morning.
Randy McCoy is accused of the sexual exploitation of a minor. The charges were placed after more than 450 images of child pornography were found on McCoy's home computer.
Prosecutors tell us they have filed a motion asking the judge to increase McCoy's bond.
He will be back in court on April 12.
McCoy is a former teacher and band director at Vance Middle School.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend