A former Bristol, Tennessee teacher was arraigned in Sullivan County criminal court this morning.
Randy McCoy is accused of the sexual exploitation of a minor. The charges were placed after more than 450 images of child pornography were found on McCoy's home computer.
Prosecutors tell us they have filed a motion asking the judge to increase McCoy's bond.
He will be back in court on April 12.
McCoy is a former teacher and band director at Vance Middle School.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia