A former Bristol, Tennessee teacher was arraigned in Sullivan County criminal court this morning.
Randy McCoy is accused of the sexual exploitation of a minor. The charges were placed after more than 450 images of child pornography were found on McCoy's home computer.
Prosecutors tell us they have filed a motion asking the judge to increase McCoy's bond.
He will be back in court on April 12.
McCoy is a former teacher and band director at Vance Middle School.
- Updated Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire