A former Bristol, Tennessee teacher was arraigned in Sullivan County criminal court this morning.
Randy McCoy is accused of the sexual exploitation of a minor. The charges were placed after more than 450 images of child pornography were found on McCoy's home computer.
Prosecutors tell us they have filed a motion asking the judge to increase McCoy's bond.
He will be back in court on April 12.
McCoy is a former teacher and band director at Vance Middle School.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day