A former Bristol, Tennessee teacher was arraigned in Sullivan County criminal court this morning.
Randy McCoy is accused of the sexual exploitation of a minor. The charges were placed after more than 450 images of child pornography were found on McCoy's home computer.
Prosecutors tell us they have filed a motion asking the judge to increase McCoy's bond.
He will be back in court on April 12.
McCoy is a former teacher and band director at Vance Middle School.
- Updated UPDATE: ETSU issues statement on student intimidating Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Buchanan County holds highest unemployment rate in Virginia
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker