In a complaint to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, former Greene County Employee, Michelle Burke, says she was sexually coerced, discriminated against and faced retaliation based on her gender.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death