GRAY, Tenn. - Renovations are underway at the future site of Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee, but there is still plenty of fundraising left to be done.
Tonight on News 5 we'll have an update on the progress and more on when the group may be able to move in.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital