BRISTOL, Tenn. - It's the day before Valentine's Day and the worst winter storm of the season is still affecting people.
But, it doesn't have at least one local florist in a panic.
Workers are still making bouquets and pre-planning for one of their biggest days of the year.
It was business as usual for Misty's Florist in Bristol, Tennessee as they prepare for the special day.
Hundreds of arrangements have been made and are ready for delivery on Valentine's Day.
And it appears the winter weather isn't slowing them down.
"Most everybody is understanding, they know about the weather," said Misty Greene, who owns Misty's Florist. "They're working with us but the majority we're going to make sure they get there."
Valentine's Day and Mother's Day are the busiest times for floral shops across the nation.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial