GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The rain has caused several roads to flood in Greene County.
Road Superintendent David Weems said the following roads are closed:
Links Mills Road
Grassey Creek Road
White House Road
Weems said most the flooding problems are stemming from Lick Creek.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial