GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The rain has caused several roads to flood in Greene County.
Road Superintendent David Weems said the following roads are closed:
Links Mills Road
Grassey Creek Road
White House Road
Weems said most the flooding problems are stemming from Lick Creek.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape