GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - The rain has caused several roads to flood in Greene County.
Road Superintendent David Weems said the following roads are closed:
Links Mills Road
Grassey Creek Road
White House Road
Weems said most the flooding problems are stemming from Lick Creek.
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court
- Updated Barter Theatre announces 2017 lineup