Two people have been charged with First-Degree Murder in Greene County. Investigators have charged Mario Donte Keene and Amanda Kate Harris in the death of 69-year-old Donald Ray Gunter. Gunter was found in his home on Old Mountain Road around or on February 10th. Both Keene and Harris are being held at the Greene County Detention Center on a $600,000 bond. They will appear in general sessions court before Judge Kenneth Bailey Junior on Friday, February 14th.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer