Two people have been charged with First-Degree Murder in Greene County. Investigators have charged Mario Donte Keene and Amanda Kate Harris in the death of 69-year-old Donald Ray Gunter. Gunter was found in his home on Old Mountain Road around or on February 10th. Both Keene and Harris are being held at the Greene County Detention Center on a $600,000 bond. They will appear in general sessions court before Judge Kenneth Bailey Junior on Friday, February 14th.
New Photos & Videos
- Carter County business goes up in flames
- Newborn baby found in nativity scene
- Viral Facebook app panned as 'privacy nightmare'
- Local contestant to appear on Jeopardy! this week
- Johnson City starts 'Adopt a Cop' initiative
- Man killed in logging accident
- Mom charged with murder in 2 babies' deaths
- Deer mating season: What you need to know for your safety