Two people have been charged with First-Degree Murder in Greene County. Investigators have charged Mario Donte Keene and Amanda Kate Harris in the death of 69-year-old Donald Ray Gunter. Gunter was found in his home on Old Mountain Road around or on February 10th. Both Keene and Harris are being held at the Greene County Detention Center on a $600,000 bond. They will appear in general sessions court before Judge Kenneth Bailey Junior on Friday, February 14th.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy