Two people have been charged with First-Degree Murder in Greene County. Investigators have charged Mario Donte Keene and Amanda Kate Harris in the death of 69-year-old Donald Ray Gunter. Gunter was found in his home on Old Mountain Road around or on February 10th. Both Keene and Harris are being held at the Greene County Detention Center on a $600,000 bond. They will appear in general sessions court before Judge Kenneth Bailey Junior on Friday, February 14th.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage