Two people have been charged with First-Degree Murder in Greene County. Investigators have charged Mario Donte Keene and Amanda Kate Harris in the death of 69-year-old Donald Ray Gunter. Gunter was found in his home on Old Mountain Road around or on February 10th. Both Keene and Harris are being held at the Greene County Detention Center on a $600,000 bond. They will appear in general sessions court before Judge Kenneth Bailey Junior on Friday, February 14th.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying