Fire sparked at local business
It was an early morning for Bristol, Virginia firefighters that answered a call on Goodson Street.
Lieutenant J.J. Cornett tells us there was a fire at Acclaimed Refinishing and Repair around 4:30 Thursday morning. He says they got the fire under control quickly, but crews were on the scene until about 7:30 a.m.
Cornett says there is some damage to the ceilings, walls and an electrical panel.
He says they do not suspect anything suspicious but are still working to pinpoint what started the flames.
Acclaimed Refinishing and Repair is a furniture repair business.
Copyright 2013 by WCYB All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.