December 18, 2012 - Queen Elizabeth II attends a cabinet meeting at 10 Downing St, marking the end of the celebration of her Diamond Jubilee. It is the first time a British monarch has attended a cabinet meeting in more than 100 years.
March 3-4, 2013 - Is admitted to King Edward VII's Hospital after experiencing symptoms of gastroenteritis. She is released the following day.
June 2, 2013 - Services at Westminster Abbey mark the 60th anniversary of the Queen's coronation.
June 20, 2013 - The Royal Ascot signature race is won by Estimate, the Queen's horse. The Gold Cup win makes the Queen the first reigning British monarch to win Ascot's biggest race.
Current line of succession:
1. HRH Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales (1948)
2. HRH The Duke of Cambridge, eldest son of Prince Charles (1982)
3. HRH The Prince of Cambridge, eldest son of Prince William (2013)
4. HRH Prince Henry of Wales, younger son of Prince Charles (1984)
5. HRH Prince Andrew, The Duke of York, second son of Queen Elizabeth II (1960)
6. HRH Princess Beatrice of York, elder daughter of Prince Andrew (1988)
7. HRH Princess Eugenie of York, younger daughter of Prince Andrew (1990)
8. HRH Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex, youngest son of Queen Elizabeth II (1964)
9. Viscount Severn, James Windsor, son of Edward, The Earl of Wessex (2002)
10. Lady Louise Mountbatten Windsor, daughter of Edward, The Earl of Wessex (2003)