BRISTOL, Va. - Downtown Bristol isn't the only spot filled with race fans during Food City Race Night.
Several people were at the Bristol, Virginia Mall Thursday afternoon to take a look at race haulers.
Haulers for many of the drivers competing in this weekend's Irwin Tools Night Race were on hand as race fans got to see them up close and personal.
In case you missed them at the mall, you can still have a chance to see these haulers -- they will be parading through downtown Bristol at 9 p.m. on Thursday.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction