BRISTOL, Tenn. - Fans are packing Bristol Motor Speedway for a weekend of races.
On Friday evening, NASCAR fans got a chance to meet their favorite drivers.
Food City Race Night includes memorabilia for fans and games.
On Saturday the Drive to Stop Diabetes 300 and Pitt Lite 125 runs from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Food City 500 starts at 1:00 p.m. Sunday.
For complete race coverage and stories, click here.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day