Families of those killed in a mine explosion will be in Beckley West Virginia today.
They'll be receiving a fourth report on the blast at Upper Big Branch in April of 2010 from the Office of Miners Health Safety and Training. Twenty-nine miners died in that blast.
Just yesterday, federal prosecutors charged the mine's former superintendent with fraud and signaled that they are going after other former Massey Energy employees.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect