Families of those killed in a mine explosion will be in Beckley West Virginia today.
They'll be receiving a fourth report on the blast at Upper Big Branch in April of 2010 from the Office of Miners Health Safety and Training. Twenty-nine miners died in that blast.
Just yesterday, federal prosecutors charged the mine's former superintendent with fraud and signaled that they are going after other former Massey Energy employees.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities