Families of those killed in a mine explosion will be in Beckley West Virginia today.
They'll be receiving a fourth report on the blast at Upper Big Branch in April of 2010 from the Office of Miners Health Safety and Training. Twenty-nine miners died in that blast.
Just yesterday, federal prosecutors charged the mine's former superintendent with fraud and signaled that they are going after other former Massey Energy employees.
- New Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version