Families of those killed in a mine explosion will be in Beckley West Virginia today.
They'll be receiving a fourth report on the blast at Upper Big Branch in April of 2010 from the Office of Miners Health Safety and Training. Twenty-nine miners died in that blast.
Just yesterday, federal prosecutors charged the mine's former superintendent with fraud and signaled that they are going after other former Massey Energy employees.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson