BRISTOL, Tenn. - (Released for publication) The City of Bristol's Public Works Department will soon be initiating a major water line upgrade in the Windsor Avenue area.
Portions of Hill Street, Anderson Street, 9th Street, 10th Street, 11th Street, 12th Street and portions of Windsor Avenue will be affected. The project is anticipated to conclude by the end of fall 2014 dependent upon weather conditions.
"City crews will make every effort to minimize inconveniences during the construction period and will restore all disturbed areas to their original condition," said Jacob Chandler, City Engineer. "Please avoid entering the construction area, in the interest of safety. Always be alert for moving heavy equipment in the area and always discourage children from playing in these areas."
Traffic disruptions, including temporary road closures, may be required during the project. However, accommodations will always be made to allow residents access to their property within the construction zone.
Should you have questions or concerns during the construction period, please contact Jacob Chandler at 423-989-5585 or email email@example.com.
In addition, Mr. Tim Eads, Utility Construction Superintendent, will be on site daily and will assist you with any questions anyone may have during the construction period.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect