Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of television producing, Assignment desk and or Assistant News Director experience in a smaller market.
To be considered, applicants must be excellent show producers and writers, meet deadlines, have management and supervision skills and be passionate about television news.
The Executive Producer must be someone who can craft shows, mentor young producers and a person who understands our goals and how to achieve them. They must also be able to copy-edit and proofread reporter scripts, produce specials and work with weather, sports and other departments to produce quality content. This person must be competitive, energetic and a true team player.
3 years of television producing, Assignment desk and or Assistant News Director in smaller market.
A degree in Broadcast Journalism or equivalent is preferred.
WCYB-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
101 Lee Street
Bristol VA 24201
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting