Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of television producing, Assignment desk and or Assistant News Director experience in a smaller market.
To be considered, applicants must be excellent show producers and writers, meet deadlines, have management and supervision skills and be passionate about television news.
The Executive Producer must be someone who can craft shows, mentor young producers and a person who understands our goals and how to achieve them. They must also be able to copy-edit and proofread reporter scripts, produce specials and work with weather, sports and other departments to produce quality content. This person must be competitive, energetic and a true team player.
3 years of television producing, Assignment desk and or Assistant News Director in smaller market.
A degree in Broadcast Journalism or equivalent is preferred.
WCYB-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
101 Lee Street
Bristol VA 24201
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day