JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The move to bring football back to East Tennessee State University could start with a vote Tuesday.
The college's newspaper "The East Tennesseean" is reporting the student government association will vote Tuesday on whether to support the reinstallment of a football program.
The proposed legislation, co-authored by SGA's president and vice president, calls for a $125,000 per semester increase in student fees to fund the program.
The SGA will meet at 4:00 Tuesday afternoon in the Culp University Center's forum room.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record