JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU President Brian Noland will hold the press conference at 1:30 p.m. this afternoon at the Millennium Center.
Noland is expected to address the recommendations from several committees looking ahead at the next 25 years for the university.
Among those reports will be the athletic committee report, it is expected to include the group's findings on the possible return of a football program.
News 5 WCYB will be following the story throughout the day and will have more later online and on News 5.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development