JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU is celebrating founder's day for the James H. Quillen College of Medicine.
Wednesday is the 40th anniversary of the College.
In honor of the big day, several guests will be present to celebrate the creation of the medical school.
That celebration took place Wednesday morning at 10 a.m. on the Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center campus.
- Updated UPDATE: Kingsport Police arrest murder suspect
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody