JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU is celebrating founder's day for the James H. Quillen College of Medicine.
Wednesday is the 40th anniversary of the College.
In honor of the big day, several guests will be present to celebrate the creation of the medical school.
That celebration took place Wednesday morning at 10 a.m. on the Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center campus.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment