The National Weather Service had a crew surveying storm damage in Hawkins County Thursday. They estimate 80 to 85 mile-per-hour straight-line winds knocked down trees and caused damage to homes.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator