It's been five years since his drunken driving arrest, but video of Randy Travis' arrest was just released by Texas officials.
The musician was naked and arrested on a DUI charge after he crashed his car near Tioga in Grayson County, near the Texas-Oklahoma state border.
A state trooper can be heard on the video saying, "I want to prepare you for something. The naked man sitting in the back of the truck is Randy Travis.
"I pray to God that he will have a cancerous growth that infects his bones and every part of his body," said Travis.
"You're a dead man by tomorrow," he later tells the trooper.
Travis was sentenced to probation and rehab for the crash. His family asked that the video be destroyed, but an appeals judge denied that request.
- Controversial Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault
- UPDATE: Tennessee boy overwhelmed by support after viral bullying video
- Man deported after rape conviction in Tennessee tried to enter U.S.
- Turbulent U.S. Senate race in Alabama now in the hands of the voters
- Grandfather Mountain welcomes new elk Doc, Earl and Watson